Xiaomi recently announced the Redmi Note 12 Turbo will be its first phone with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 processor. It is rumoured to release globally as Poco F5. And as per 91Mobiles, it could launch in India on April 6.
Here’s everything we know about the Poco F5.
Poco F5 features (Expected)
Redmi Note 12 Turbo confirmed to launch with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC
1. Poco F5 5G could launch with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, 1,920Hz PWM dimming, up to 1,400 nits brightness, and HDR10+ support.
2. The innards of the Redmi Note 12 Turbo is confirmed to include Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 processor. So, Poco F5 could also come powered by the same chip. The memory configuration could be up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
3. Poco F5 could ship with Android 13 OS with MIUI 14 skin.
4. On the back of the Poco F5, we could be getting 50MP+8MP+2MP triple camera setup. On the front, there could be a 16MP selfie snapper.
5. Poco F5 is said to house a 5,500mAh battery inside. It could be bolstered by a 67W wired charging and 30W wireless charging support.
Let’s see if these come true. We will be keeping our radar on for Poco F5 news.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.
Stay connected with us on social media platform for instant update click here to join our Twitter, & Facebook
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.