New York, May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Dental Equipment Market will witness a robust CAGR of 7.6%, valued at $10.4 billion in 2022, expected to appreciate and reach $21.2 billion by 2032. The instruments used to examine, treat, manipulate, and restore any oral condition are called dental equipment. The market benefits from major companies’ introduction of advanced and effective dental products.
Market.us has identified key trends, drivers, and challenges in the market, which will help clients improve their strategies to stay ahead of their competitors – View a sample report@ https://market.us/report/dental-equipment-market/request-sample/
- By product, the dental system & parts segment held the largest revenue share in 2022 and is predicted to expand significantly over the forecast period from 2023 to 2032.
- By end-user, the hospitals & clinics segment largely contributes to the global dental equipment market growth from 2023 to 2032.
- By treatment, prosthodontic therapy is anticipated to expand fastest during the forecast period.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 39.5%.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2023-2032.
The industry is also anticipated to be driven by factors such as the expanding geriatric population afflicted with oral diseases, the development of dental treatment-related medical tourism, and the launch of numerous government initiatives for public oral health care.
Factors affecting the Growth of the Dental Equipment Market
There are several factors that can affect the growth of the dental equipment market. Some of these factors include:
- Rising incidence of dental diseases: The market growth of dental equipment is subjected to the rising incidence of dental diseases and demand for cosmetic dentistry.
- Consumer awareness: Consumer awareness regarding dental procedures for treating dental diseases is expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
- Sophisticated dental imaging: The benefits associated with sophisticated dental imaging is anticipated to ensure its increasing use in the coming years worldwide.
- Rising investments: Dental laboratories are highly investing in (CAM) computer-aided manufacturing and (CAD) computer-aided design technologies, which will likely create new opportunities to expand the dental equipment market.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/dental-equipment-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in Dental Equipment Market
Due to government initiatives to increase awareness of oral health and growing consumer concerns about tooth hygiene, the trend in oral therapy has shifted from traditional methods to advanced treatments. It is anticipated that there will likely be lucrative opportunities for expanding the dental equipment market due to the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures and painless laser technology that eliminates the use of needles or anesthesia.
The focus on technological innovation of dental materials is largely responsible for expanding the dental equipment industry. Dental materials and technological advancements have made it possible to replicate the properties of natural teeth. Introducing new technological innovations and modifying existing equipment will likely enhance dental surgical procedures and improve treatment.
North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period, with a market share of more than 39.5% in 2022. This is due to the rising geriatric population, a robust medical infrastructure, well-established reimbursement policies, the presence of key players, and advancements in dental treatments for preventive and restorative purposes. Furthermore, the American Dental Affiliation estimates that above 80% of individuals in the United States truly value oral well-being and consider it a fundamental part of general consideration. As a result, these factors are expected to fuel the regional market growth during the forecast period.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in this report. Some of the major players include
- A-Dec Inc.
- GC Corp.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Patterson Companies Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Biolase Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- 3M Company
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Planmeca Planmill
- Other Key Players
Detail Insights on impact of each segment and make informed business decisions. Request for Sample @ https://market.us/report/dental-equipment-market/request-sample/
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||US$ 10.4 Billion|
|Market Size in 2032||US$ 21.2 Billion|
|CAGR (2023 to 2032)||7.6%|
|North America Revenue Share||39.5%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
The rising prevalence of dental disorders due to smoking, aging, and poor oral hygiene is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization(WHO) update, almost 3.5 to 4 Bn individuals across the globe suffer from oral and severe gum diseases that cause tooth loss. It is one of the most common diseases, affecting 10 to 15 percent of the population worldwide. This is expected to boost market growth and raise the demand for dental healthcare during the forecast period. Additionally, this market is highly driven by the government initiatives such as insurance plans and reimbursement policies, as well as an increase in dental awareness among the people. Moreover, the dental equipment industry’s growth is highly fueled by the increasing focus on technological innovation of dental materials.
The high cost of dental imaging systems and the lack of reimbursement for dental procedures will likely hamper the market growth. Digital dental imaging systems, such as dental CBCT systems, can accurately diagnose dental conditions by providing high-quality images. However, the high cost of these systems limits their widespread use. As a result, only a limited number of end users can afford these systems. This does not include medium or small-sized hospitals. In addition, dentists, particularly those working in emerging countries, prefer refurbished or second-hand equipment as they are less expensive.
The dental industry is rapidly implementing computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) and computer-aided design (CAD) to reduce the need for temporary bridges and crowns to be worn during dental restoration procedures or dental fillings. Digital orthodontics and dental restoration can be carried out more efficiently due to its high precision. They are increasingly used to create milled dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures, and fabricated abutments for orthodontic treatments using personalized brackets and removable dental braces. Emerging economies like China, India, Latin America, and the Middle East stand to gain benefits from dental tourism owing to the high cost of dental procedures in North America and Europe.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=64680/
Report Segmentation of the Dental Equipment Market
The dental system & parts segment dominated the global market for dental equipment in 2022 with the largest market share and is expected to expand more during the forecast period. Instrument delivery systems, vacuums and compressors, cone beam CT systems, cast machines, electrosurgical equipment, ovens, furnaces, other system and parts, and CAD/CAM are all the sub-segments of dental systems & parts segment. Without these essential instruments, any dental procedure cannot be performed. Proper functioning and performance of systems and parts are necessary for dental treatment to be successful. The growth of this segment is mainly influenced by technological advancements and R&D activities by major market players to produce patient-friendly and highly effective equipment for smooth procedures are the primary drivers of this market.
Due to the increase in dental clinics and hospitals, there is high adoption of advanced dental technology in hospitals and rising demand for aesthetic dentistry. As a result, the hospitals & clinics segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share. Moreover, the increased number of hospitals and the majority of dental procedures carried out in hospitals, as opposed to dental labs, are contributing to the expansion of this segment. Additionally, the substantial growth is largely attributable to the rising demand for dental implants with medical and aesthetic advantages. Furthermore, several dental clinics across the globe are implementing technologically advanced equipment to enhance dental implant therapy.
Prosthodontic therapy dominated the global dental equipment market in 2022 and is projected to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the incorporation of many tools for dental repairs. The prosthodontics treatment industry would also benefit from the rising demand for dental prostheses and cosmetic dentistry. Moreover, the increase in aesthetic concerns necessitates using prosthetics in dental cases.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/dental-equipment-market/request-sample/
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Systems & Parts
- Dental Lasers
- Hygiene Maintenance Devices
- Laboratory Machines
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Other End-Users
- North America
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Recent Development of the Dental Equipment Market
- In June 2022, Oral-B and Straumann announced a new global alliance to raise awareness of the significance of preventive care for periodontal and peri-implant health. The alliance will help patients achieve better long-term outcomes and establish new standards for high-quality science education for dental professionals.
- In June 2022, Ivoclar introduced a new VivaScan for dentists. It is an easy-to-use, portable solution for intraoral scanning. The standalone design of the device makes it simple to include it in routine practice activities, producing impressive scanning results and making the workflow more efficient.
- In January 2022, Envista (Danaher Corporation) completed the sale of the KaVo treatment unit and instrument business. Following the closing, Envista received an upfront cash payment of US$ 317.3 million and is anticipated to receive total gross proceeds of US$ 385 million by the first half of 2022.
Browse More Related Reports:
- Refurbished Dental Equipment & Maintenance Market is projected to reach a valuation of USD 320.24 Mn by 2031 at a CAGR of 8.95%, from USD 135.87 Mn in 2021.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges Market size is expected to be worth around USD 466 Million by 2032 from USD 295 Million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Dental Prosthetics Market size is expected to be worth around USD 2453 Mn by 2032 from USD 726 Mn in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Dental Caries Detectors Market size is expected to be worth around USD 767 Mn by 2032 from USD 303 Mn in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.00% during the forecast period from 2023 to 2032.
- 3D Medical Imaging Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of6.0%over the next ten years and will reach USD 17.7 Billion in 2032, from USD 11.8 Billion in 2022.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Health News Click Here